Readmission/Returning Students

A returning student is one that has previously enrolled and attended Texas A&M University - Texarkana after high school graduation.  If a student has not attended within a year will have to reapply for admissions at  However, if it has been less than one academic year they may contact enrollment services to move their application to the term they would like to attend.

Those students who have taken college coursework at another institution and are in good academic standing at that institution must request that official transcript(s) be sent to Enrollment Services.