Texas A&M University-Texarkana offers a variety of graduate programs ranging from Business to Education to Psychology. We are dedicated to providing a quality education that meets your educational, professional and personal needs. You will find course offerings throughout the day or evening, as well as distance education options. Texas A&M University-Texarkana also offers a cooperative Doctoral Program in Education Administration.
Students may find additional information regarding Graduate Studies by visiting their website.
The respective colleges, the Dean of Graduate Studies and Research, the Provost, and the Vice-President for Academic and Student Affairs (VPASA) provide oversight of all graduate degrees.
College of Arts, Sciences, and Education
- Adult and Higher Education (MS)
- Communication (MA)
- Counseling (MS)
- Curriculum and Instruction (MS)
- Education Administration; Principal Certification (MEd)
- English (MA)
- History (MS)
- Instructional Technology (MS)
- Interdisciplinary Studies (MS)
- Nursing Administration (MSN)
- Psychology (MS)