The non-degree/transient application is designed for students who are attending another college or university and want to enroll at Texas A&M University-Texarkana and are not interested in pursuing a degree.
- Are admitted only for one semester at a time. If continued enrollment is desired, students must follow the appropriate admission application procedures.
- Are not eligible for financial assistance.
- Must show proof of TSI compliance.
Applying for Admission
- Complete the online application for admission for Texas A&M University-Texarkana at go.tamut.edu.
- Submit official transcripts from all prior universities or colleges attended, as well as military transcripts (if applicable).
- Pay non-refundable $30.00 application fee.
- Submit proof of the Bacterial Meningitis vaccination if under 22 years of age to Magnus Health.