The non-degree/transient application is designed for students who are attending another college or university and want to enroll at Texas A&M University-Texarkana and are not interested in pursuing a degree.
- Are admitted only for one semester at a time. If continued enrollment is desired, students must follow the appropriate admission application procedures.
- Are not eligible for financial assistance.
Applying for Admission
- Complete the online application for admission.
- Submit official transcripts from all prior universities or colleges attended, as well as military transcripts (if applicable).
- Pay non-refundable $30.00 application fee.
- Submit proof of the Bacterial Meningitis vaccination if under 22 years of age to Magnus Health.
Failure to submit all transcripts could result in administrative withdrawal from the university. Students cannot use records from one institution posted on a transcript from a second institution for admission purposes. Students can hand deliver transcripts in a sealed envelope, or the issuing college or university can mail the documents directly. The university will also accept transcripts in electronic form from an official source such as Parchment, Speede, eScript, etc..
Please use the physical address as the mailing address when requesting transcripts and test scores:
Texas A&M University -Texarkana
7101 University Avenue
Texarkana, TX 75503
- or -