Logistics Management Certificate
The certificate in Logistics Management is offered through Texas A&M University-Texarkana’s partnership with Red River Army Depot and is designed to allow students to gain a broad-based perspective of logistics to aid them in achieving optimal results in the competitive and demanding environment of Logistics Management. Students who take all classes will receive 12 semester credit hours of credit.
Faculty Contact: Dr. David Reavis (903) 223-3190; firstname.lastname@example.org
|MGT 320||Supply Chain Management||3|
|MGT 330||Logistics Management||3|
|MGT 395||Principles of Management||3|
|MGT 465||Production and Operations Management||3|
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this program, the student will be able to:
- Describe the concept of management and the relevant management processes.
- Distinguish between the foundations of planning and decision making.
- Recall basic organizational designs and current issues in Human Resource management.
- Identify the effective use of work teams and individual/group behavior.
- Recognize effective communication and interpersonal skills in organizations.
- Assess theoretical leadership theories within the scope of actual practice and a changing environment.