Students who need assistance with disability accommodations are encouraged to contact Carl Greig in the Office of Student Affairs, University Center, Room 126.
Students who have a request for accommodations should:
- Contact the Texas A&M University-Texarkana Student Life Office to request appropriate accommodations
- Students will have to complete a release and provide documentation of a disability to the Student Life Office.
- Documentation must be from a professional that is qualified to diagnose the disability and should be less than 5 years old.
- Accommodation requests are addressed on a case by case basis.
- Contact the Student Life Office if you have any questions or concerns.
The Student Life Office is located in room 126 of the University Center or you can contact the office by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 903-223-3116 for additional information.