Disability Accommodations

Students who need assistance with disability accommodations are encouraged to contact Carl Greig in the Office of Student Affairs, University Center, Room 125

Students who have a request for accommodations should:

  • Contact the Texas A&M University-Texarkana Student Life Office to request appropriate accommodations
  • Students will have to complete a release and provide documentation of a disability to the Student Life Office.
  • Documentation must be from a professional that is qualified to diagnose the disability and should be less than 5 years old.
  • Accommodation requests are addressed on a case by case basis.
  • Contact the Student Life Office if you have any questions or concerns.

The Student Life Office is located in room 125 of the University Center or for more information you can email accommodations@tamut.edu or phone: 903-223-3062 for additional information.