Texas A&M University-Texarkana
A member of the Texas A&M University System
7101 University Avenue
Texarkana, Texas 75503
Phone: (903) 223-3000
As a member of The Texas A&M University System, one of the largest and most distinguished higher education systems in the nation, we provide our students with a world-class education in a supportive, family-like community.
Texas A&M University–Texarkana, is a comprehensive public university located in Texarkana, Texas. First established as an upper-level center of East Texas State University (ETSU) at Commerce, Texas in 1971, the university received separate accreditation in 1980. In September 1996, the university joined the A&M System. And in 2010, A&M-Texarkana became a full four-year and graduate institution and moved to a beautiful new campus adjacent to Bringle Lake Park in north Texarkana.
- Beautiful 375-acre campus adjacent to Bringle Lake
- All the amenities of home at Bringle Lake Village on-campus residence hall
- The Lois and Cary Patterson Student Recreation Center features:
- recreation areas
- study areas
- athletic facilities
- cafe featuring Starbucks coffee
- State-of-the-art Building for Academic and Student Services opened January 2019
- Over $18.5 million in financial aid and scholarships were awarded last year
- 80% of students eligible for financial aid
- Students who reside in Oklahoma and Arkansas attend at in-state tuition rates and Louisiana residents who reside in a parish that borders Texas may also attend at in-state tuition rates.
- Ranked as Most Affordable College for Freshmen with Financial Need in Texas.