Master of Science- Interdisciplinary Studies w/ Teacher Certification
- Baccalaureate degree
- Minimum of cumulative 2.80 GPA or 2.80 GPA in last 60 hours of undergraduate degree program
- Teacher Certification candidates must submit a passing score on the TExES exam for Admission (in lieu of GRE or MAT)
- Three letters of academic recommendation
- Writing sample conducted in campus Testing Center
- Letter of interest with statement of goals included
- Teacher Certification candidates must also submit an application through the TK20 website.
For more information, contact the Graduate Alternative Certification Program Office at 903-223-3044 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requirements must be submitted to the Graduate Studies Office by the designated deadline of first semester of enrollment.
Review Admission Criteria and Application on website and on the TK20 website.
Contact: Dr. Del Doughty. Phone: 903-223-3073. Email: email@example.com